COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
The policies and procedures outlined below have been put in place for taking classes at the studio to protect against the spread of COVID-19. Please read this page thoroughly before taking classes. Thank you for your commitment to keeping yourself and each other safe and healthy.
General Class Policies
* Limited capacity due to social distancing requirements.
* Pre-registration is required for all classes. Register online under Classes.
* To respect host & instructors time NO refunds.
* All new guests need to sign a waiver before their first class.
* All equipment is cleaned and sanitized.
* You are welcome to bring a water bottle for your hydration.
-Please stay home if you are sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms i.e. fever, respiratory issues etc. or if someone you live with is sick or quarantined.
* Please wear comfortable clothing that you can stretch in, and we recommend that you do not eat for 90 minutes before class, or eat lightly.
I would be happy to host a pop-up Restorative Yoga event at your location.
Please email Nancy Elder at SOCreativeClub@gmail.com or call me 630-207-4627 to coordinate a date!